SGRate © 2005-2014 SGRate Copyright, All Rights Reserved.
PruShield (A Premier / A Plus)
Block out medical costs
Who this is for?
- For those seeking insurance coverage against Hospitalisation and Surgical expenses, Out-patient treatment expenses and Pre/ Post Hospitalisation expenses at an affordable cost.
- A Health product available for Central Provident Funds (CPF) Medisave Account funds with Regular Premium payment.
- Provides lifetime financial protection against medical cost incurred for hospitalisation and surgery.
- Available for ages 1 month to 75
- Offers a High Policy Year Limit of up to S$500,000.
- Offers Unlimited Lifetime Limit.
- Offers Guaranteed Lifetime Coverage
- Guaranteed Renewability ie. coverage continues regardless of your health condition and the number of claims you have made.
- No cash required as your CPF Medisave account can be used to pay for premiums. If you do not have a Medisave account, you can use your family members’ account.
- Waives the Deductible and Co-insurance up to S$5,000 for PruShield A Premier and up to S$3,000 for PruShield A Plus in the event of death during or within 30 days after hospitalisation provided death occurs as a result of the cause of hospitalisation.
- Covers pregnancy complications.
- Covers child abnormalities.
- Add PruShield Extra for a more comprehensive coverage
- PruShield Extra will pay for the deductible and co-insurance portion in the event of a claim so that you enjoy coverage from the 1st dollar.
- Post-hospitalisation Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Coverage for hazardous activities and sports done on a leisure basis, with a licensed organisation
- HIV due to blood transfusion and occupationally acquired HIV
- Adjustment feature for policy year limit to offset medical cost inflation
Inpatient and Day Surgery [Daily ward and treatment charges] 900 [ICU] 1,400 [Surgery] 800 - 10,000 [Surgical implants and approved medical consumables] 5,000 [Gamma Knife] 16,000 Outpatient Treatment [Kidney dialysis] 36,000/yr [Radiotherapy] 450/day [Chemotherapy] 25,000/yr [Immunotherapy] 15,000/yr [Stereotactic Radiotherapy] 3,500/treatment [Immunosuppressants for organ transplant] 7,200/yr [Erythropoietin] 7,200/yr Policy Features [Deductibles] Class C - 1,000|Class B2/day surgery (subsidised) - 1,500,|Class B1/day surgery (non-subsidised) - 2,000|Class A and private hospital - 3,000 [Co-insurance] 10% [Policy Year Limit] 150,000 [Lifetime Limit] 6,000,000 [Final Expense Benefit] 5,000 [Last Entry Age] 75 [Maximum Coverage Age] 85 Permium [1 to 30] 100 [31 to 40] 145 [41 to 50] 282 [51 to 60] 475-489 [61 to 65] 804 [66 to 70] 1,164 [71 to 73] 1,671 [74 to 75] 1,966 [76 to 78] 2,739 [79 to 80] 2,739 [81 to 83] 2,967 [84 to 85] 3,299 [>86] 3,299
User comment(total 0 Comment num)